Penners Bergen, ALC: Protecting Your Business Like It’s Our Own
No matter how well you may run your business, you’ll inevitably encounter a business dispute that requires the advice and guidance of a business litigation lawyer. Perhaps an unhappy client is suing you or a vendor broke the terms of your contract and you need to file a lawsuit.
No matter what business litigation issues you may be facing, Penners Bergen, ALC, is here to help you.
At Penners Bergen, ALC, we believe that every business, no matter how small, has the right to exceptional legal representation. That’s why our team of experienced and highly qualified legal professionals – some with over 20 years of legal experience – will work hard to ensure that your business is fully protected from being sued or taken advantage of.
No matter what your business litigation needs, Penners Bergen, ALC will provide you with the kind of legal representation that will help give you legal peace of mind.
Our Business Litigation Services
At Penners Bergen, ALC, we handle many types of business disputes, including:
- Contract disputes, including commercial collections, commercial lease problems, common counts claims and breach of contract claims.
- Business tort actions, including claims for trade secret misappropriations, unfair competition, unjust enrichment, fraud, fraudulent concealment and fraudulent conveyance.
- Shareholder disputes, corporate dissolutions and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Partnership disputes, including partition actions.
- Interference with contracts or prospective economic advantage.
- Commercial fraud or negligence.
We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation in state court or in federal court, both at the trial and appellate level. We can also represent parties in business disputes in mediation or in arbitration.
If you’re interested in speaking with a Penners Bergen, ALC attorney, click to schedule a phone meeting above.